Balance of body and mind is important: Sonakshi

Balance of body and mind is important: Sonakshi











How do you maintain yourself?
I work in an industry where maintaining myself is the first requirement. It also does not mean that I just keep myself maintenance. It is necessary for everyone to maintain themselves attractive and attractive. When we talk about living maintenance, everything comes in it. Then whether it is your fitness or your dressing sense. Overall it is to see how you look. As much as I take care of my fitness, I take care of my clothes and personality as well.

What do you do for fitness?
Fitness for me means a healthy mind with a healthy body. I take care of everything from exercise to diet to keep my body healthy, but I do know that slim or zero size is not made for me. I understand the needs of my body and keep myself fit on the basis of that.

How do you balance both body and mind?
Perfect fitness is the balance of both body and mind. To keep the body fit, I maintain everything from exercise to diet. To keep the mind fit, I do yoga, read books, I also resort to a lot of meditation. With this I keep my thinking positive and always happy.

What do you do for a diet?
I am very fond of food. What to say if the food is made by the mother's hand! The best food in the world is for me. But I do not know cooking at all. Sometimes I make a few by asking a little mother or by standing them together in the kitchen. I eat everything. Just keep in mind that it is not too spicy and oily. It does not contain much calories. Once a week, I eat all the dishes, chocolates and pastries of my choice in my heart, ignoring the fitness issues.

Any holiday that you have not forgotten yet?
There are many holidays that I have not forgotten yet. Actually every holiday celebrated with family is very special for me.

What is Favorite Holiday Destination?
I love walking in my country as much as anywhere else. And here too I like Mumbai the most. Well I like Paris very much. It is nice to shop in London.

Post a Comment

0 Comments